Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 19.09.2007, 20:29   #13 (permalink)
Braintester
Hardware Killer

Benutzerbild von Braintester

Braintester wird schon bald berühmt werden

Standard AW: Dümmste Phishing Mail

Hab mal die mail, in der man einen Teil von dem Geld aus Afrika bekommt, und der größte teil zwischen den Angestellten aufgeteilt wird auf englisch

Zitat:
Zitat von Email
My dear ,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from paraguay.

Presently i'm in Paraguay for investment projects,i did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds.

Now contact my secretary in Republic of Benin, his name is Mr.L.Marck,through this e-mail address (
mr.marckluke@yahoo.fr) or call him on +229 977 748 76 and ask him to send you the total of $800.000.00 which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much.so feel free and get intouched with my secretary Mr.L.Marck and instruct him where to send the amount to you.

Remember that I had forwarded instruction to my secretary on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get intouch with him Mr.L.Marck, he will send the amount to you without any delay.

Regards,

Mr.Benson Kofi.