Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 19.11.2008, 19:23   #6 (permalink)
MasterIdefix
Fingerabzähler

MasterIdefix befindet sich auf einem aufstrebenden Ast

Standard AW: D5400XS Bios bzw. SATA Controller Probleme

Hab noch etwas gefunden zwar auf englisch aber klingt ganz vielversprechend.

There are two alternative methods to switch from IDE to AHCI if you already have Windows installed without having to reinstall or repair. This works for the P5B, should work for the P5K too:

#1 Shutdown the computer. Remove SATA cable from the Intel SATA Controller and plug it into the SATA port of the JMicron controller. Boot the computer after changing BIOS to reflect the changes (Jmicron set to IDE, Intel SATA set to AHCI, set JMicron for boot). Once in Windows, install the latest Intel driver for the AHCI controller. Shutdown the computer. Move back the SATA cable to the Intel controller. Power up, change BIOS to reflect change in boot drive location.

-OR-

#2 With the Intel controller set on IDE mode, go into device manager and locate the Intel controller that the drive is connected to. Right-click and select upgrade driver. Select browse my computer for driver software. Select let me pick from list. In the screen untick the box "show compatible hardward". Scroll down under the Manufactuer column and select the Standard AHCI driver and select next. This should install the Microsoft AHCI driver. (Alternatively, you can install the latest Intel AHCI driver at this time if you have it handy using the "Have Disk" button.) Reboot. Then go into the bios and change your Intel controller from IDE to AHCI. Once your reboot you can then install the AHCI driver for your particular motherboard. This is assuming you are running Vista, I'm not sure if XP has default Microsoft AHCI drivers available.

Either option will work. The first way is nearly fool-proof, but the second way allows you to skip diving into the case and switching cables around

So nun hab ich bei Intel auf der HP geschaut und hab jetzt den besagten Treiber nicht wirklich ausmachen können nur Raid Treiber. Oder ist er das etwa ???

Hier ma der Link zur Supportseite von meinem MoBo

Download-Suchergebnisse

Danke für deine Gedult.
MasterIdefix ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten