Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 19.01.2009, 10:21   #18 (permalink)
moremax
Abakus

Benutzerbild von moremax

moremax befindet sich auf einem aufstrebenden Ast

Standard AW: HTPC, 600€, fürs Wohnzimmer

Ja selbst verständlich geht das an deinem LCD Fernseher, über HDMI oder auch Wahlweise DVI, beide Anschlüsse können mit HDCP umgehen und eine Darstellung mit 1920X1080p ist hierbei kein Problem.

Hier der Spec. Auszug von der Intel HP:

Intel G45 Graphics Subsystem
The Intel G45 Express Chipset provides DVI-I and HDMI support via the integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X4500HD (GMA X4500HD) graphics controller.
The Intel GMA X4500HD graphics controller has the following features:

Advanced graphics performance, including:

DirectX10* and OpenGL* 2.0 compliant

Shader Model 4.0 support

Enhanced video playback support, including:

Intel® Clear Video Technology (for more information go to Intel® Clear Video Technology)

Support for playback of Blu-ray Disc* technology DVDs

Software DVD at 30 fps full screen

Dynamic Video Memory Technology (DVMT) 5.0

Advanced display support, including:

DVI specification 1.0 compliance

Dual independent display support via the DVI-I and HDMI back panel connectors

High Definition Content Protection (HDCP) version 1.1 support

Support for all HD display resolutions including 720p, 1080i, and 1080p

Support for digital and analog displays up to 2048 x 1536 at 75 Hz refresh rate (QXGA); also supports 1920 x 1080 resolution for full High Definition video playback quality
DVI-I Support
The DVI-I port supports both digital and analog DVI displays. The maximum supported resolution is 2048 x 1536 at 75 Hz refresh rate (QXGA). DVI analog output can be converted to VGA with a DVI-to-VGA connector.
HDMI* Technology Support
The HDMI port supports standard, enhanced, or high-definition video, plus multi-channel digital audio on a single cable. It is compatible with all ATSC and DVB HDTV standards and supports 8-channel digital audio. The HDMI port is compliant with the HDMI 1.3 specification."

Grüße
Oliver
moremax ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten