Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 09.11.2013, 15:31   #1 (permalink)
DGLee
Neuling

DGLee befindet sich auf einem aufstrebenden Ast

Standard First 4K UHD & 5760x1080 roundup (14 games) for GTX 780 Ti

Hi. I'm maybe the first noob from Korea in this forum. I've known TweakPC from an 'incident' that the administrator of this website quoted my article very politely but with wrong info about the original author(he misconducted by nationality as Chinese). I claimed for that and he replies me very gently again. That's why I started to think friendly to this forum Again, nice to meet you all.

The reason I post this thread is......... as of today, I cannot find any English-based benchmarks or reviews fully capable at 5860x1080 or higher (for example, 4K UHD), so I do the tests by my own just for my curiosity. And now I want to share all results with all. Here's the article.

//

I tested my GTX 780 Ti along with GTX TITAN, GTX 780, GTX 770, GTX 690 and their Radeon counterparts : R9 290X/290/280X and HD 7990 in casual 1080p, 1600p as well as 5760x1080 & 4K UHD. 14 games were used for this benchmark and the whole results are drawn averaged out at the (almost) end of the article. Not only mentioning average frame per sec numbers, this includes analysis of variance of frametime section right after that. Now I'm going to share those results:

(Original source : http://udteam.tistory.com/565)

//

How can I attach images without their urls voided & nullified?
May I ask here some recommendations for image hosting service or something?
I'll post this thread again with valid images as soon as possible
DGLee ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten