Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 09.01.2019, 03:28   #2 (permalink)
MisterSchue
Extrem Tweaker

Benutzerbild von MisterSchue

MisterSchue ist ein sehr geschätzer MenschMisterSchue ist ein sehr geschätzer MenschMisterSchue ist ein sehr geschätzer Mensch

Standard AW: Building My First Gaming PC

Hi there,

If you don’t want to overclock your CPU you should go with the 2600X. If you want to get used to oberclocking then you better choose the 2600. both cpus are equal , AMD just guarantee a higher clock speed for the X-Version, but oc‘ed both CPUs will nearly reach the same clock speed.

Today the risk of OC is pretty small. In my opinion OC got a lot easier with the new mainboards with UEFI bios and CPUs with open (Free) clock ratios. You just have to change the clock ratio within the BIOS and you cpu clock Speed is set to what ever you want. today there are also enough safety features to shut down your CPU would and reset your BIOS instead of damaging you CPU.

Just keep in mind that you should go for a better cpu cooler if you want to pc the 2600(x). My proposal is the be quiet shadow Rock in its newest version. Or you go for a attic cooling freezer A31 it’s cheaper and has nearly the same performance - maybe there is also a newer version of its which i don’t know.
"Sei nicht Gefangener deiner Vergangenheit. Werde zum Architekten deiner Zukunft." - Robin Sharma
MisterSchue ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten