Registrieren Hilfe Community Downloads

Antwort

LinkBack Themen-Optionen Ansicht
Alt 16.10.2003, 04:09   #1 (permalink)
Neuling

dima befindet sich auf einem aufstrebenden Ast

Standard Resellers in Germany?

Hi buddies
Could you gimme a hand with finding a good reseller in Germany please?I am opening an online store for overclocking and tuning in Portugal and really need to have a big stock of these products. The problem is that all portuguese distributors have gone mad lately. In your normal online stores prices are 10 percent cheaper than here from distributors
The official distributor sells Gecube Radeon 9800Pro 128MB for 420 euros How am I supposed to sell it??? I saw in a german online store the same card for 335 euros. LOL
Need your help Dima
dima ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 16.10.2003, 08:09   #2 (permalink)
PC Schrauber

Benutzerbild von NiTCOM

NiTCOM befindet sich auf einem aufstrebenden Ast

Standard Re: Resellers in Germany?

Zitat:
Zitat von dima
Hi buddies
Could you gimme a hand with finding a good reseller in Germany please?I am opening an online store for overclocking and tuning in Portugal and really need to have a big stock of these products. The problem is that all portuguese distributors have gone mad lately. In your normal online stores prices are 10 percent cheaper than here from distributors
The official distributor sells Gecube Radeon 9800Pro 128MB for 420 euros How am I supposed to sell it??? I saw in a german online store the same card for 335 euros. LOL
Need your help Dima
I guess you need to contact those stores and manufactures for reseller products and pricing. You won't find much luck here I would think.
NiTCOM ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 16.10.2003, 09:34   #3 (permalink)
TPC-InventarNr. 1337

Benutzerbild von io.sys

io.sys hat eine strahlende Zukunft
io.sys hat eine strahlende Zukunftio.sys hat eine strahlende Zukunftio.sys hat eine strahlende Zukunft

Standard

I think, the best way to get in contact with resellers would be, to ask the manufactures of the products you want to sell.

Of course they should have the adresses of their resellers.

That´s in my opinion the best way to get in contact with them.

Good luck!
http://home.arcor.de/gill-dates/erika/post.jpg
peta: people eating tasty animals
io.sys ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 16.10.2003, 11:34   #4 (permalink)
Neuling

dima befindet sich auf einem aufstrebenden Ast

Standard

Thanks m8s
dima ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 16.10.2003, 12:23   #5 (permalink)
Boardopi

Benutzerbild von Catweazle

Catweazle ist einfach richtig nettCatweazle ist einfach richtig nettCatweazle ist einfach richtig nettCatweazle ist einfach richtig nett

Standard

Hi,
but u should keep an eye on the import taxes, maybe that's what makes hardware that expensive in Portugal, so if u just buy them in Germany without declaring them and the custom-office gets u, u might be in trouble...

cheers

catweazle
(still fighting with the electricity-trick)
Catweazle ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 16.10.2003, 14:21   #6 (permalink)
0190-Telefonierer™

Benutzerbild von muesli

muesli wird schon bald berühmt werdenmuesli wird schon bald berühmt werden

Standard

@cat ever heard of european community? there are no taxes within it...
muesli ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 17.10.2003, 07:54   #7 (permalink)
Boardopi

Benutzerbild von Catweazle

Catweazle ist einfach richtig nettCatweazle ist einfach richtig nettCatweazle ist einfach richtig nettCatweazle ist einfach richtig nett

Standard

Muesli:

there are still different internal taxes that have to be payed (Mehrwertsteuer, don't know the correct expression in english).
So if u import something from a country with high direct taxes on the money u earn and low taxes on the things u buy (consume-taxes) u might have to pay the difference, cause otherwise u have an advantage against market competitors in your country and u would be "supported" by the EU!
Check it out how it is in portugal before u get in trouble.

Greetings

Catweazle

P.S.: vielleicht geht das in deutsch knapper, weil mein Wirtschafts-Englisch doch etwas "suboptimal" ist
Es geht nicht um Zölle, sondern um Steuern, die von den Mitgliedsstaaten nicht einheitlich erhoben werden.
Wenn jetzt ein Unternehmer im Ausland einkauft und sich dadurch einen Vorteil gegenüber dem inländischen Mitbewerber verschafft, kann das ins Auge gehen. Das muss in Portugal nicht so sein, hatte ja auch nur gemeint, dass er sich da informieren soll, bevor was passiert.
Catweazle ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Antwort

Stichworte
germany, resellers